Who is Stephen White (singer songwriter)

 Who is "Stephen White"?


Alright so, I've been telling my story for almost...2 years in a row. I think it is fair enough to publish a quick auto-bio and share the right unique and precise story about who...who am I.

Let us begin, shall we?

Stephen White Yellow Background Singer Songwriter
     That charismatic young little guy is me, charming isn't it?

So, I kinda thing the best storytelling or at least the authentic version of it, is when you tell it yourself right?
It all started on August 10th, could it be from the 80's? the 90's? or the earlier 2000's? who knows...
I was born in Mexico City, raised in South City. Kinda spent my whole life living on the south of the city, My first approach to the music was actually with some particular piano lessons on a Yamaha Academy, but then when I turned 11, oh man! I saw an old rusty acoustic guitar, I learned myself on how to play it. "Everlong" was the first song I learned only by listening to the chords progression. I instantly figured...I got kind a like a gift right there! I obviously fall in love into the music creation, the arrangement, everything! 



Stephen White Singer Songwriter

That is why I chose to take 2 college at the same time, filming industry and music industry. 
After I finished them all successfully, I obviously wanted to start chasing the dream, the only problem was...the "how".

But more of that later, let's talk about when I started with my first band. I was a drummer, I loved to play the drums, wanted to be like Dave Grohl from Nirvana, course didn't knew back then that this Kurt guy died in the '94 so... when I actually knew that, well, I met my favorite rock band in the whole world "The Foo Fighters". It all started there. The music influences, the clothing style, the rock n roll lifestyle, I wanted to be more than just an artist, I wanted to become a legend. BUT! You just can't dream about something an expect the universe to grand you that wish of yours, you need to take action and do something about it (course I didn't do anything back there, I was just expecting to magically become a young talented emerging artist).



Stephen White Singer

And then, after a few failures I had on a lot of rock bands, in the end I decided to start a solo career, unfortunately that idea came just when coronavirus arrived so...you might know what happened.
But then 2022 came and things started to move again, so I finally started with my first album called "star #1" as a reference of the emerging artist I wanna became since I was a little kid. And #1 stands for the first part of the story, since there is a lot of story to cover.



Here's more about "star #1" on Spotify.


Updated article on Oct 05,2022.

Comments